Thursday, January 21, 2016

Introduction

       Hi, my name is Maurice. I'm from a small country called Benin, which located in the Sub-Saharan region of west Africa. Its borders are Togo to the west, Nigeria to the east, Burkina Faso and Niger to the north. I graduated from vocational school in Electronic there. I came to United States where I live in Maryland since two years ago. I speak French fluently, a little English, and three dialects of my country. I like listening music and cooking. I'm fiercely passionate by new technology. My plan is to have master's degree in Electronic Engineering.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maurice,
    First of all, I think you speak more than just a little English if you are in ESL 0106. :) I like what you have done with your blog and I can see that you're excited about technology. I hope you have fun with this project and enjoy the class. Take care! - Rahila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Rahila. I appreciate your compliment. I was passionate by the technology since my childhood. About my speech I just refered to different English rules I study since ESL81 class. I hope that I going to learn a little more in this class too. Again thanks. Maurice your silencer student.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I can see you are interested in technologies.Electronic engineering is a great course.keep your dream alive.

    ReplyDelete